I joined the Boisset Collection as an Independent Ambassador & Director, a number of years ago when I had the opportunity to meet the innovative founder, Jean-Charles Boisset. As a successful winery owner with a portfolio of over 30 historical wineries from both the Old (France) and New (California) World, Boisset is changing the world of wine
The company is on the leading edge in the wine world, offering direct-to-consumer wines available for shipping to 40 states. Boisset Collection offers wine tastings and experiences bringing the tasting room to you, plus elegant wine accessories. The company is unique in what it offers, including:
- Elegant luxury wines produced from estate vineyards with 13 historical wineries in the direct-to-consumer portfolio. All grapes are grown in France and California. All are historical properties and places you can visit. All properties are owned by the Boisset family.
- A customized wine club with shipping available on a quarterly basis.
- A collector’s club of very limited productions wines from Napa Valley, California and Burgundy, France. Once you join the club, you have access to annual allocations.
- Direct-to-consumer wine tastings and events conducted in private homes and businesses.
- A monthly schedule of virtual tastings where you can learn about wine in the luxury of your living room while sipping the selections shipped directly to your home.
- Personalized wine experiences at these historical wineries in Napa, Sonoma, San Francisco, California, and Burgundy France.
- Customized wine labels for stocking wines in your home cellar, or gift-giving. Makes for great promotional gifts.
- Gourmet food products including cheeses, caviar, and charcuterie available from the French speciality gocery, Atelier Fine Foods in Yountville, California and the historical 1881 Oakville Grocery in Yountville and Healdsburg, California.
- Creative jewelry with Swarovski crystals designed by Jean-Charles Boisset and his twin daughters.
- Baccarat stemware, Reidel glassware, wine accessories and home entertaining products.
To learn about the amazing wines and other products in this portfolio, visit this link: http://my.boissetcollection.com/entertainingwithfriends
If you are interested in hosting a wine tasting virtually, or at your home, reach out to me to find a mutually agreeable date. I can be reached at 480 236 2118, or email@example.com
These wines are truly “wow-worthy” and I would love to share a few selections with you.